cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

promotional data

saruz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my account shows 1094mb promotional data  i never subscribe  even i dont know when they add it, will i be carged after 1 gb usage 

7 REPLIES 7

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@saruz wrote:

my account shows 1094mb promotional data  i never subscribe  even i dont know when they add it, will i be carged after 1 gb usage 

@saruz  No, so enjoy it while it lasts. 🙂👍

On pm you will not be charged for anything you haven't ordered and paid for...there are no overages. Nada...zilch...zero.

@saruz wrote:

you right thats what 1gb bonus data i was talking about, will i be charged over 1gb used, or it will stop automatically after 1gb used

After the bonus data is gone...it's ended. It was a one time bonus. You won't be charged anything extra over and above your regular plan.

saruz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

you right thats what 1gb bonus data i was talking about, will i be charged over 1gb used, or it will stop automatically after 1gb used

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

No...they gave most everyone a 1GB gift of data. If your regular data runs out before renewal, the bonus data will be used. It'll roll over at renewal until it's gone. No  cost to you.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@saruz , this is a prepaid service.  Whatever usage in your account is either something that is gifted or you bought it.  You don't see anything there that hasn't been paid for first, thus the term prepaid.  Anyway, there was a 1GB data bonus given to all active accounts about couple of weeks ago.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Nope...pm is prepaid...once it runs out thats it.

Need Help? Let's chat.