cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with plan

RichBoi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accidentally added a U.S. roaming 1 gb add on. i dont go to the U.S.A so this is wasting my money. i cant delete the add on. Can anyone help me get ahold of someone to speak to through public mobile to correct this add on, delete it? i dont like that there is no customer service. i switched from chatr to this. i will have to switch back if not because they have ppl i can speak to regarding these problems. Please Help!

9 REPLIES 9

yeulmok
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oh, Thanks Srlawren. The add on doesn't work in Canada. I got it.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@yeulmok wrote:

Sorry, You are right. I have been confused.

I have just checked that any US roaming has 10 days expiration days.

I'm using 1 Gb data add-on.

Thank you computergeek541.

@yeulmok it's not just about the expiry date--even if you're within the 10 days, if you're connected to a Canadian cell tower this add-on (in fact, any US Roaming add-on) will not work at all.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

yeulmok

Sorry, You are right. I have been confused.

I have just checked that any US roaming has 10 days expiration days.

I'm using 1 Gb data add-on.

Thank you computergeek541.

@yeulmok wrote:

Even though you don't go to the US, you can use the data in Canada and the addon has no expiration date.

My plan has small data, so I added the same addon with you and there is no problem to use the data after using up my data in my basic plan.

However, you don't need the data service, you can cancel through the Mod team.

The 1GB data roaming add-on cannot be used in Canada.  It can only be used in the U.S.A.  In addition, this add-on does expire after 10 days.

yeulmok

Even though you don't go to the US, you can use the data in Canada and the addon has no expiration date.

My plan has small data, so I added the same addon with you and there is no problem to use the data after using up my data in my basic plan.

However, you don't need the data service, you can cancel through the Mod team.

RichBoi

@Alex888 thank you im trying this now

RichBoi

@Dunkman thank you for the help. i am trying this out now.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@RichBoi 

You will need to contact moderator via private message.  Moderators are usually accomondating for these type of situatons.  No guarantees.  Expect 1-2 day wait for response though.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

There is no call center or live person to talk with  unfortuately.  

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.