cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with account

newbie0209
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For some reason, a couple of weeks ago my account got deleted. There was nothing wrong with the payment method. I tried to set it up again and it looks like I did. The credit I had for referring someone is gone. The cancellation left me without service while I was away from home which was very inconvenient.

7 REPLIES 7

@drburke wrote:

Our plan covers This plan includes: -
- 500MB + 500MB at 3G Speed
- Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
- Unlimited International Text

however since our return from the USA we cannot get our talk to work. When we try to call the Public Mobile operator interrupts and tells us we do not have talk on our plan. I would like a moderator to answer this request - regarding problems with our account plan. 

Please advise. 

Putting a mesaage here won't get you talking to a moderator. You need to send them a private mesaage if there is problem with account. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

drburke
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Our plan covers This plan includes: -
- 500MB + 500MB at 3G Speed
- Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
- Unlimited International Text

however since our return from the USA we cannot get our talk to work. When we try to call the Public Mobile operator interrupts and tells us we do not have talk on our plan. I would like a moderator to answer this request - regarding problems with our account plan. 

Please advise. 

newbie0209

Sorry, I saw you did include the info in the reply and, when trying to cancel the message, hit send. There isn't a delete option it seems.

newbie0209

It seems I don't know how/where to do that. Can you kindly assist?

LaOmbra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@slash407 wrote:

contact the mods, either it was inactive or bills were never paid would be my guess

Contacting moderators suggested 2 days before you posted! Plus, poster said "bills" were paid. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Not exactly sure  what question you are asking, but as this seems like an account related so you will need to send a private message to moderator_team with your specific questions 

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hum ,sorry to hear that.  I think it's worth sending a moderator a message about this.  Use this linkL https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.