Did you mean: 

preauthorized payment for my accounts was processed but data is not working

textsaeed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

preauthorized payment for my accounts was processed but data is not working

5 REPLIES 5

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@textsaeed, Hopefully you have heard from the moderators by now.  There has been a lot going in in the past 36 hours, so they might be backed up a bit.  Rest assured thaqt they will get to you if they haven't already.

textsaeed

I email the moderators 2 hours ago and no reply yet. Typical how long does it take for moderator to reply to a request?

textsaeed

I sent a private message to a moderator, thank you.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@textsaeed please log into your account and check if it shows that you have data.

If it doesn't show data, then please contact the mods as suggested by @ShawnC13  

If it shows that you do have data then please try restarting your phone.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@textsaeed, sorry to hear about that.  By chance do you have one of the "3G" plans?  There have been issues where the plans renew but hte data bucket doesn't refill.  Even if this isn't the case you will need to message the moderators

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number 
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.