cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan minutes running out

ldvorak
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been trying to figure out what plan works best for me and my currnet plan is going to run out of talk minutes. Can I add some for now until I cycle into a new plan for the next month? I am going to need to increase my plan obviously but the plan date is the 26th of the month....

10 REPLIES 10

Unused Canada-wide add-on minutes won't be useful (or used) once you upgrade from $15 Limited Talk plan the $25 Unlimited Talk plan.

If your usage is consistent around or just barely over the 100 minutes ($15 plan) provision - and you don't use the extra data you'd get on $25 plan - then it would likely cost less overall to stick with (or return to) the $15 plan and purchase the $5 add-on every once in a while as needed.

@ldvorak You can also add a voip app such as TextNow and use it over WiFi to make/ receive/send calls and texts for free.  You can also use this to check your PM voicemail without using minutes from the same phone. Simply dial your PM phone number from the Textnow app - dismiss the call when it rings (this sends the call to voicemail) - press the * key to enable you to enter your password. - enter it - and viola you are in your voicemail account - Hang up when finished. No minutes used.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @ldvorak 

If you are just looking for canada wide minutes then the best option is to add

"$5 Canadian wide add-on for 500 minutes". 

The minutes will stay/carry over on your account until you use all 500mins.

Screenshot_20200315_173411.jpg

You can view all the plans Here.

I would also recommend you to upgrade your plan for the next renewal date.

So when 26 March hits you will automatically be switched over to the new plan. 

Just log into Myself serve account and choose the new plan and click change on next renewal date.

Cheers

ldvorak
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you everyone!

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

You can always text the person to call you since incoming calls are unlimited and check your voicemail from another phone.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can purchase an add-on.

500 Canada-wide Long Distance minutes $5.

Make sure you add and purchase it.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ldvorak wrote:

I've been trying to figure out what plan works best for me and my currnet plan is going to run out of talk minutes. Can I add some for now until I cycle into a new plan for the next month? I am going to need to increase my plan obviously but the plan date is the 26th of the month....

@ldvorak , if you are looking just for Canada wide minutes I would purchase the 500 Minute Canada calling add-on for $5 if you are looking for Canada and US or International the  $15 400 minute add-on would work for you

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@ldvorak You can purchase the 500 min add-on for $5 if you need more mins. These 500 mins will stay in your account until you fully used them all. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You can buy a $5 Canadian wide add-on for 500 minutes....these minutes stay on your account and roll over every 30 days until used up.

Two steps to buy an add-on. Guide below.

GUIDE CLICK ME 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@ldvorak Yes, you can buy an addon with extra mins.

Need Help? Let's chat.