cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan details

huatan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I am confused my plan. Could you explain the details of my plan? The following table is shown in my account. it looks like I have 5g data and 400 international call mins. Is that correct?

Thanks

• Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 1GB Add-on
    0  /  1024 MB
    $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US)
    0  /  400 MIN
    1GB Promo
    0  /  1024 MB
    3GB at 3G Speed
    83.751  /  3072 MB
8 REPLIES 8

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@huatan 

Watch for your "3GB at 3G Speed" usage line.  When it disappeared from your overview page, you had used all your 3GB data for your current cycle.  Then , you start to use the 2x 1GB data add-on.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@huatan wrote:

thanks for quick reply. that means i have 3 g every 30 days. the extra 2 g is one time, when it is used up, it is gone?

@huatan   Yes, that's right 😊

huatan

thank you all. got it

huatan

thanks for quick reply. that means i have 3 g every 30 days. the extra 2 g is one time, when it is used up, it is gone?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@huatan  You have 400 minutes international calling and 2GB of Data add-ons. The add-on will stay on your account until all used up. (No expiry, kicks in only when needed).

Your plan also includes 3GB of data that resets every 30 days.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Yes @huatan , however, the 3 gigs @ 3gig speed doesn't carry over the holiday promo and the bonus 1 gig will carry over each 30 day cycle until used up as will the 400 minutes.  When that happens, they will disappear.  Stay safe. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@huatan wrote:

Hi, I am confused my plan. Could you explain the details of my plan? The following table is shown in my account. it looks like I have 5g data and 400 international call mins. Is that correct?

Thanks

• Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 1GB Add-on
    0  /  1024 MB
    $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US)
    0  /  400 MIN
    1GB Promo
    0  /  1024 MB
    3GB at 3G Speed
    83.751  /  3072 MB

@huatan   Yes the 400 mins and 1GB data was given to all customers during last December and you also seem to have been a customer when 1GB data was given to everyone last summer.  The free data will be used when you've depleted your plan data before renewal and any remaining will keep rolling over until depleted.  You can use the 400 mins to call the countries on the LD list inc. US.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@huatan yes you do have 5gb data total

your renewal data is 3gb every 30 days

the promos stay until used up same with the 400 min

Need Help? Let's chat.