cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan change

sebastiaan1978
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,  How can i change my current plan to the new one that is offered? $25 a month unlimted canada calling and unlimited international texting and 1gb of data.

9 REPLIES 9

@Pizzaeh wrote:

@wetcoaster LOL, I know right; instead of writing all of that I should have just taken a few screenshots.  

@Pizzaeh 

It was actually the editing, that slowed me down... I had saved it the first time after blacking out my personal info, and then went back a second time, before hitting "Post" to add the highlight on the "next renewal"...

At the end of the day we "said" the same thing. 😉

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@wetcoaster LOL, I know right; instead of writing all of that I should have just taken a few screenshots.  

@sebastiaan1978 wrote:

If not how do i get in charge with someone in customer service? Do you know?

No need for customer service / moderator team: Log into your self serve account, click "Change Plan", pick the $25 ready made plan, click on "Change on next renewal date" ( you will charged immediately otherwise, and forfeit any remaining features and funds on your current plan)

Screenshot_2019-03-15-Public-Mobile---ChangePlanLandingPage.jpg

Edit: I swear, @Dunkman 's and @Pizzaeh 's replies were not online when I started messing around with my reply / screen shot...

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sebastiaan1978 wrote:

Hi,  How can i change my current plan to the new one that is offered? $25 a month unlimted canada calling and unlimited international texting and 1gb of data.

Once you log into your account, look for Account Status. 

• Just below that there will be a button 'Change Plan'.  Click that. 
  • You will then see a screen that says 'Change My Base Plan'. 
  • If you scroll down a little, you will see a list of the plans offered.  The second one in the list is the $25 plan....
  •             Special Offer! $25 for 500 MB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus
  • Select that; use the radio button to the left of it.
  • Then Scroll down further.
  • At the bottom you will see two choices/buttons:
  • Change plan now      OR      Change on next renewal date
  • You should probably select 'Change on next renewal date'.
  • If you select 'Change plan now', you will charged the full amount of the new plan right away, and forfeit any days left on the previous plan/30 days.

That's it; the change is locked in at that price and will occur on your next renewal date, as long as autopay is setup.

The system is reeeeeallly slow right now, so be patient when you click buttons!

@sebastiaan1978 

I can see the plan in my account when I try to change.  It should look like the following;

Public Mobile 15 plan.JPG

@sebastiaan1978 wrote:

That plan is not listed on there.

61951CE7-E052-4D55-A62C-E63CDEC42214.png

You can’t see it ? The 1 gb is 500mb + 500mb... 

sebastiaan1978

If not how do i get in charge with someone in customer service? Do you know?

sebastiaan1978

That plan is not listed on there.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@sebastiaan1978 wrote:

You can go in your self serve account and on the first page ... change my plan and you will see this plan you want. The best is to do it for the next renewal date... you will not loose what is left in your current plan. But that’ s your choice 

Need Help? Let's chat.