cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan change, number changed, nothing is working now

mummie4life2015
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

So today I had to change my plan from a 30d plan to a 10d plan with just provincal talk. just temporary since I had some extra funds in my account, and I had changed my phone number as well for personal reasons.. but now nothing is working.. when I try to make a phone call it tells me that I don't have an active long distance plan. regardless of what number I call it tells me the same thing.. I'd really like to fix this issue so I can at least use my phone till I can change my plan again..

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @mummie4life2015,

Thank you for raising concern with us and for your patience!

I'm really sorry to hear that you have not been able to use your newly changed plan, and I can definitely help. In order for me to access your account, I'll need some information - can you please send me your SIM card number via private message?

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

If your account was past due then you can't make a change on plan and that's what happen here you tried to change plan with available fund and stuck in changing process because account have to be active to make changing in plan @Luddite mention it's a account issue mod can look after you and manually can fix the plan when you message add a details explanation what plan you were trying to change hopefully they'll do it for you
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Bad luck I'm afraid. There is a bug that prevents changing your plan if it has already gone into suspension. Assuming you have made a payment equal to the cost of the plan you want, a moderator will be able to activate the new one for you. 

Send any one of them a private message (check here for the procedure for contacting them) with your phone number and an explanation. Coverage is currently: Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST).

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.