cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone bill paid and still wont work

ashleyosmond
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI I went on the website today and i paid the balance that was owing and now is cleared but when i try to use the phone its coming up that i need a long distance plan and i never before and i used it fine i cant make any calls at all......please help!

4 REPLIES 4

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Ok if your plan includes Canada wide calling but it is telling you don't have it you will have to send a private message to the mods 

ashleyosmond
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have had unlimited calling and unlimited text messaging

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Does your plan include canada wide calling or did you have an add on before?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ashleyosmond wrote:

HI I went on the website today and i paid the balance that was owing and now is cleared but when i try to use the phone its coming up that i need a long distance plan and i never before and i used it fine i cant make any calls at all......please help!

Have you tried to restart your phone so it will try to reconnect?  If that doesn't work and you are still not getting any service you will need to private message the mods. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.

In your message please include:
    • PM Phone Number
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity
      • account number
      • date of birth
      • complete address listed on account with postal code
      • email address on account
      • most commonly called number
      • alternate number listed on the account
      • last payment date and amount
      • last 4 digits of the credit car
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.