cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay for phone service

puynungc69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, i would like to ADD ON for a phone service. If i have any problems, I would like to talk to a person-on-the phone. Do you have this service? and how much does it cost? i would like to ADD this on. (i've been trying many times to log-in, and always forget my username and password plus my security question) thanks

7 REPLIES 7

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@puynungc69  Yes, it can annoying to remember all your different usernames, passwords, and secret questions. Try using a password manager; Lastpass free version might suit you. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

For you to get direct access customer service you should move up to Koodo or Telus. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

@puynungc69 contact the moderators and ask them for a temporary password to get back into your self service account. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@puynungc69 wrote:

Hi, i would like to ADD ON for a phone service. If i have any problems, I would like to talk to a person-on-the phone. Do you have this service? and how much does it cost? i would like to ADD this on. (i've been trying many times to log-in, and always forget my username and password plus my security question) thanks

It's a support model that some companies like Microsoft offer. You want help?... Pay for it.

Not here.

Have you set up autopay? That lets you kind of set it and forget it. Sometimes it fails for whatever reason through no fault of your own other than changing address or expired card. But it mostly works for most people.

I'm wondering why you need into your account seemingly so often. You can also use the 611 service to make payments using a pre-registered card or vouchers.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @puynungc69 

As mentioned, all PM support is online.

What plan do you have now? Which type of add-ons (calling or data) are you looking for?

Perhaps if you offer a bit of an explanation, we can offer some worthy suggestions.

BTW you can view the current plans and add-ons here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans

FYI plans are renewed every 30 days. Add-ons are one-time purchases and add-ons don't expire, they remain on your account until the service is fully consumed.

@sunflowershine wrote:

@puynungc69 PM doesn't have representatives to serve online call. You can go to the "Plans" tab and you can review the add-on services. Depends what you are looking for. It is easier to go through the "My Account" to get the add-on. Write down your password if you always forget that. 

I believe that the member only wants an add-on for over-the-phone customer service and is willing to pay extra for that.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@puynungc69 PM doesn't have representatives to serve online call. You can go to the "Plans" tab and you can review the add-on services. Depends what you are looking for. It is easier to go through the "My Account" to get the add-on. Write down your password if you always forget that. 

@puynungc69 wrote:

There is no customer service over the phone. Sorrry, but if you require that, it isn't offered.

Need Help? Let's chat.