cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no service after activating plan

james1812
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hadn't topped up my account in a month. reactivated today, paid the full plan amount and now still have no call or data service!!! help!!!

The plan shows up under self serve

8 REPLIES 8

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@james1812 wrote:

I hadn't topped up my account in a month. reactivated today, paid the full plan amount and now still have no call or data service!!! help!!!

What plan have you subscribed to ? Log into My Account and look at your plan details. What calling feature do you have ?

@james1812 wrote:

S9.

It just says you don't have a long distance plan when calling out to any number. And ppl calling in get a busy signal

I think moderator team assistance is required here.  I have tried using the lost phone/found phone toggle to reboot a suspended account in the past.  The results are not always perfect.  Sometimes it works, sometimes not so much. 

james1812

S9.

It just says you don't have a long distance plan when calling out to any number. And ppl calling in get a busy signal

@james1812 wrote:

did suspend service and got data working, but no voice still 😞

gonna try it again

What phone are you using ?

@james1812 wrote:

gonna try it again

If you can't still make a call..write a message to the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened they will help you. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

james1812

gonna try it again

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@james1812 wrote:

The little trick to try is..go in your self-serve account and tab PLAN/ADD=ONS and click on PHONE LOST/STOLEN. Close your phone few minutes and open it again and reactivate the service...and tell us if it's OK.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@james1812 wrote:

If your suspension was 90 days or more...you'll have to start a new account with a new sim. Otherwise try cycling phone off / on. Try the lost/stolen remedy. Log into My Account / Plan and Add-ons / Lost-Stolen/ Suspend service ....log out and wait five minutes. Log back in and report as found. Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.