cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no phone service

chum
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just tried to make a toll free call to the us from Canada and was unable to complete the call. said I have no long distance? I missed a very important work call. Can't believe it. So then I go to this website to buy an addon for long distance, tried again, still not working. And it appears there is no contact for public mobile. anyone know what I can do? I mean it is toll free anyway so shouldn't even need long distance?

33 REPLIES 33

chum
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yes, I purchased the us and Canada 200 minutes . it and shows as an add on  my account. I restarted my phone, tried number again, same message that I have no addon

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@chum wrote:

I just tried to make a toll free call to the us from Canada and was unable to complete the call. said I have no long distance? I missed a very important work call. Can't believe it. So then I go to this website to buy an addon for long distance, tried again, still not working. And it appears there is no contact for public mobile. anyone know what I can do? I mean it is toll free anyway so shouldn't even need long distance?

Not all toll free numbers into the US are free from Canada.

Which add-on did you purchase? Did you follow through on the two purchase steps? Once you add the funds, then you need to make the actual purchase. Detailed instruction: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.