cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no more talk minutes

VW2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning!

How do I add more talk minutes?  I have used up all my talk minutes before the monthly automatic renewal date.

6 REPLIES 6

@VW2 wrote:

Good morning!

How do I add more talk minutes?  I have used up all my talk minutes before the monthly automatic renewal date.

Another option would be to consider switching to the $25 plan that includes unlimited calling, although that would only make sense if you're routinely spending more than $10 to $15 (depending on which plan you're on now) of add-ons in 30 days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@VW2 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

How To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link.

500 Canada Wide Long Distance Minutes = $5

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@VW2 The talk add-on tab should look like this: 

talk.jpg

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Get the 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on for $5. Those add-on minutes don't get used until you reach your regular plan minutes limit. If you don't use them, they'll just roll over until you do use them... even if that takes several months or more. Good to have as back-up minutes in case you do limit-out.

Purchasing an add-on after logging in into your PM account is a two step process. You need to load funds first and then purchase add on.

All countable features will show up on the overview page. Unlimited features show up in Plan Details. ie. roaming talk and text.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-611

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Agree w/ Dunk, and don't forget that adding an add-on is a two-step process:

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/overview-of-add-ons

• You will need to add funds equal to the amount of the Add-On to your account.
  • Then, click on ‘Purchase Add-Ons’ on the Overview page.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@VW2 

Buy the Canada wide long distance minutes add on.  $5 for 500 Canada wide minutes (can also be used for local calls).  Unused minutes will roll over to next payment cycle.  Good value add on for the $15 plan.  

Need Help? Let's chat.