cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no data

dan23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys I changed my plane to Special Offer! $40 for 4.5 GB of Data at 3G Speed on Nov.13 but I still dont have data on my phone. Why is that? Please halp me.

5 REPLIES 5

@dan23

Can you screenshot your self service overview page?  (exclude personal details)

Can you tell us some more details?  Which phone?  Does your talk and text work?  What have you tried so far?  

Maybe try your SIM card in another phone to see whether the other phone works.  Just to determine whether it is a hardware versus Public mobile issue

dan23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

neither of those worked still no data 😞

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dan23 first I would check selfserve and ensure the data add-on is displaying. If it is not the plan change did not go through or u used up you data.

Next is set up Apn as mentioned.

Some phones (lg) require a network reset or factory reset.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try clicking Lost / Stolen, then Resume Service. This seems to be an all-pupose solution. Good luck.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@dan23

Is the rest of your plan working  ie. talk and text?  Make sure in your self service plan that your plan is active.  

Ensure you have the correct APN settings by visiting https://apn-canada.gishan.net/. Select the brand and model of your phone, scroll down the page and then select Public Mobile. After doing so, you will be provided with the exact APNs required for your phone.

If that does not work, you might want to try a network reset.  

Need Help? Let's chat.