cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my plan detailsl

nishchintb46
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi i need full details of mh current plans.

18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LurganIeUk wrote:

Copyrighted 2020

Content posted here belongs to the site host.

You hereby grant to PUBLIC MOBILE a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and sublicense any and all material or information submitted by you to PUBLIC MOBILE and/or to incorporate it in other works regardless of form, medium or technology and you waive any and all moral rights in the foregoing in favor of PUBLIC MOBILE.

@nishchintb46 wrote:

okay, Thank you very much. i asked from you guys because it was showing only free intl. message.

Public Mobile suggested add-ons for $15 monthly plan.

Suggested add-ons to bullet proof the $15 plan. Both my wife and I are low users of our $15 mobile plans but the one time cost of $25 makes our plans as good as any. And of course, once set up, one will have to manage these add-ons to keep the “GOOD COMBINATION” in place and maintenance cost should be minimal.

The add-on combinations below do NOT expire until minutes are used up.

GOOD COMBINATION. More flexibility, less overall cost.

2 x $5 add-on (1 cent/min.) 500 Canada-wide Long Distance minutes

1 x $15 add-on (3.75 cent/min.) 400 International Long Distance minutes add-on this gives you full calling LD including USA, Canada and International for less cost per minute than using the $8 add-on. 

=======

$25

NOT SO GOOD COMBINATION.

2 x $5 add-on (1 cent/min.) 500 Canada-wide Long Distance minutes

1 x $8 add-on (4 cent/min.) 200 U.S. & Canada Long Distance minutes**

1 x $15 (3.75 cent/min.) 400 International Long Distance minutes add-on.

=======

$33 Total                   **The lesser value of the group

Note the $5, $8, and $15 add-on would all kick in for Local/Canada Wide calls if your allotted minutes were all used up. This applies to the $15 monthly plan only.

The reason for 2 x $5 add-ons, assuming most of your calls are Canada Wide, is......once 1 x $5 is used up and you are now using the second $5 add-on ......buy another $5 add-on.

The $15 add-on is less cost per minute than the $8 add-on. The $15 add-on has INTERNATIONAL, USA and Canada  so, in a way, the $8 add-on is pointless to buy for USA only calls.

Note 1: The add ons above I have mentioned do NOT expire until all the minutes have been used.

The unused minutes roll over month to month until all exhausted.

In certain conditions DATA can be very helpful and now the 1GB Data that does not expire until used up, has been permanently reduced to $15 (originally $30)

Note 2:

Keep in mind the value of “Rewards that’ll lower your bill”.

Freebies that may be offered as in pre Christmas 2019 for 1GB of Data and 400 International Long Distance minutes.

They treat us very well.

Note 3:

Other ways to save money.

If you have the option to call an 800 number, those calls do NOT deduct from your allotted minutes.

Use Wi-Fi  Zoom, FaceTime Video or Audio only, and iMessage. I DON’T recommend the TextNow Voip App as it will be confusing for callers using a second number that may NOT be a local number.

Use a paid for VoIP service that is fully programable by you such as VoIP.ms with a LOCAL number, using Zoiper APP on mobile device using your VoIP.ms SIP. This will allow you to call out using Zoiper over wifi and you can program VoIP.ms to forward calls back to your PM account. While I have not tried it yet, you can assign a number to show on VoIP.ms for caller ID; and that could be your PM number.  I would estimate a cost of $3-$4 a month and you would also  have many many other options.

Copyrighted 2020

@nishchintb46  Just remember at public mobile there are never overages. So if it works great if it doesnt work youve run out or its not included in your plan. If you run low on outgoing minutes lots of people purchase the $5/500 min data add on. It remains on your account til completely used.

🤔😁No, playing as the Masaesyli. So no. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gblackma wrote:

👍@Anonymous , @Naepalm  was in the middle of a battle in Rome Total War 2. 😎

Did the Romans win? 🙂

👍@Anonymous , @Naepalm  was in the middle of a battle in Rome Total War 2. 😎

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nishchintb46 wrote:

okay, Thank you very much. i asked from you guys because it was showing only free intl. message.

Yes that question comes up periodically. It should say Canada as well. Of course what would be the point of offering texting that doesn't work locally 🙂 but it's not clear nonetheless.

Edit: @Naepalm : apparently gblackma is asleep at the switch 🙂

@Anonymous @Dunkman wow I came back to follow up in 3mins and you guys answered it...Awesome! lol

nishchintb46

@nishchintb46 wrote:

Yes, its recent plan 15$ month.

@nishchintb46 

Yes, it includes unlimited Canada/international texts, including picture messaging.  (ie. MMS)

nishchintb46

Yes, its recent plan 15$ month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nishchintb46 wrote:

I want to know about canada wide text messaging are free in my plans or not?

All current plans except data-only plans have international/Canada texting.

Check that Plan Details to see what you have.

Edit: I just knew I would be beat.

@nishchintb46 

@nishchintb46 wrote:

All the newer plans have canada and international wire text messaging are free, except for the data only plan (1 GB plan).  Some grandfathered, older plans did not.  

nishchintb46

yes its my currently plan.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@nishchintb46 

which plan are you currently on? Did you recently start it or is it an older plan? 

If it is a recent plan we may be able to help you out, if it is an older plan we can ask one of the longer standing members to give you details. 

nishchintb46

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to the community @nishchintb46 here is a link to the current plans.  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

Click on yours to see the full details. . Alternatively log into your self service account, and go to the plan page. Stay safe.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nishchintb46 wrote:

Hi i need full details of mh current plans.

Click on Plan details in the plan area of the overview page for each.

Need Help? Let's chat.