cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my date is not working

bbony1022
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think I m over my limit when can get my data back.As soon as I pay for my next payment? When is it going to be? 

2 REPLIES 2

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @bbony1022,

Go to https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca and sign into your account.

You will see the next payment due date on the overview page as soon as you sign in.  You will also see data usage on this page under My Add-ons.  If no data appears in this box, it means you have used up all the data that was included in your plan.  If, however, you see data usage which shows that you have data remaining, you will need to do some basic troubleshooting on your phone to make sure that data is not switched off by mistake etc.  

If the renewal date is not too far away, you can send a private message to @CS_Agent to request early renewal of your plan.

The other option is to buy a data add-on from selfserve.  A 1GB data add-on can be purchased for $30 and it never expires until used in full.  So if you choose to buy the data add-on, it will take a backseat automatically once your plan renews.  It will only be used when you run out of data included in your plan first.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@bbony1022, check your account for the renewal date.  There are two options for restoring data.  You can purchase and add-on or ask a moderator to early renew your plan.  

Need Help? Let's chat.