cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my data is not working

jayden1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

just activated a $35 dollar plan recently that should have 1 GB of data. the data has not worked since I activated. my phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx, please advise why my data is not working. Checked my self serve account and it says I have not used any. 

Phone number removed by computergeek541

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jayden1 it's been a couple of days and no follow up--are you still having issues getting your data working?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mimmo wrote:

@jayden1  what phone are you using? You probable need to set your apn settings

@Anonymous wrote:

What exact make/model/submodel do you have?

@jayden1 you've gotten some good suggestions in this thread already, but the question here asked by @mimmo and @Anonymous  is critical.  There are some models that require special procedures such as older iPhones needing a special way to set the APN; ASUS phones generally just need the APN configured manually; many LG models need a network reset and if that doesn't resolve it, a factory reset, after changing providers; and there may be other model-specific issues the community can help with...  ...if you would kindly tell us your brand, model number (be as specific as possible, usually in the operating system's "About" page you will find a model number) we can try to get you pointed in the right direction.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@jayden1 

Maybe a network reset might help.

Trying your SIM card in another phone will help determine whether it is hardware issue versus Public mobile service issue.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jayden1 wrote:

just activated a $35 dollar plan recently that should have 1 GB of data. the data has not worked since I activated. my phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx, please advise why my data is not working. Checked my self serve account and it says I have not used any. 

Phone number removed by computergeek541

What exact make/model/submodel do you have? maybe there's an incompatibility.

Find your phone on this list:
Officially Recognized APN Reference

If your phone isn't there maybe these might work:
APN Settings:
Name: Mobile Internet
APN: sp.mb.com
Proxy: Not set
Port: Not set
Username: Not set
Password: Not set
Server: Not set
MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc