cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my 1G data add on is missing

tonyso68
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, anyone notice their free holiday 1G data add on is missing, how can I get it back?

thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@tonyso68 wrote:

Hi, anyone notice their free holiday 1G data add on is missing, how can I get it back?

thanks

@tonyso68 after you use your 1gb data of this gift, it disappears from your account. Cheer up, because in the future, probably similar gifts will be given to usSmiley Happy

AresPalace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The 1GB data add on is a one time thing. It does not renew on a monthly basis. After you use the whole 1GB, that's it, it is gone. However, if you meant you haven't used all of it and one day you logged on to self serve to find it disappear, then I recommend talking to a moderator. 

Go to the green question mark bottom right corner of this page

Ask to speak to a human

The AI should connect you to a moderator where you can create a ticket about your problem

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@tonyso68 wrote:

@tonyso68   the only way to get it back is to pay $30 and purchase the 1GB add-on.

thanks

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@tonyso68 wrote:

thanks

You could have used it up. Once it gets used up it will be gone.

if you think you have not used it all and you can private messages the @Moderator_Team, and they'll get back to you soon and also let you know.

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jb456 wrote:

If it's not longer visible under my data and add-on section. It means you used it all up.

Edit: ninja'd by @Anonymous 😂

How 'bout that. This old geezer ninja'd the lightning fast Jb456. 🙂

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

If it's no longer visible under my data and add-on section. It means you used it all up.

Edit: ninja'd by @Anonymous 😂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tonyso68 wrote:

thanks

It was a one-time gift. Use it up and that's it. Happy Holidays.

Need Help? Let's chat.