cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@moderators request to return sim card

Cdntrooper
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good Morning!

I am looking to return my unopened sim card.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

angeliquem
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Cdntrooper wrote:

Good Morning!

Thanks

Hi!

I was wondering what you decided to do with your sim card. If your inquiry is resolved, I would encourage you to mark it as solved by choosing a solution. This would help people who have the same inquiry in the future.

angeliquem
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Cdntrooper wrote:

Good Morning!

Thanks

I would just keep the SIM card for back up. There may be a chance the current one you're using may not work anymore and it saves you time by not having to go to the store and get another one.

Purchased two cards so I have them handy for spares, or for friends who want to activate.  Heck, I’ve lost more SIMs than handed out.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @Cdntrooper

Thank you for reaching out to us. Hope you're doing well! 

Unfortunately, we do not take back SIM Cards as they are non-refundable! For further assistance, please feel free to send us a private message.

Hopefully, this answers your question.

Thank you! 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

sim purchaces are non refundable. it says so in bold on the cart page

Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout

All SIM card purchases are non-refundable.

I would not bother contacting the mods.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Cdntrooper wrote:

Good Morning!

Thanks

Did you activate already on a different sim? Did you choose not to go with public mobile? It's always good to keep a 2nd sim card on hand if you are using the public mobile service. Did you order it online?

If you are going to mail it to them with a tracking number, it is probably going to cost you almost $10. These are hot and needed by many if you felt like putting it on kijiji you wouldn't have to waste money mailing it or waiting for them to process it (if they even let you return it, they had to spend money sending it to you)

If you were my neighboor I would pay you the $10 for it. Always handy to keep for possible referral or if there is a sim issue.

IF you want the moderator team to get back to you, you need to send them a private message Click this to send them a message 

Need Help? Let's chat.