cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

moderator

trying to submit a ticket and it keeps saying error logging in to my community account to submit the ticket. i need to find out why i'm being charged for data when i shouldn't be. is there a moderator that can help me?

Mayor / Maire

Re: moderator

To submit a ticket: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.


If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

 

Btw, Public Mobile is prepaid. There are no bills for overages.

You have to prepay for your plan (and add-ons if applicable), then you get the service(s) you paid for.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: moderator

hi there - i did that but when i submit the ticket it won't let me log in in the little box. says error logging in. i've tried with multiple computers and both internet edge and google chrome. any advice? so i can't submit my ticket

Mayor / Maire

Re: moderator


@risaak wrote:

hi there - i did that but when i submit the ticket it won't let me log in in the little box. says error logging in. i've tried with multiple computers and both internet edge and google chrome. any advice? so i can't submit my ticket


If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

 

Either that. Or try clearing your browser cache and open a new tab using incognito mode to retry submitting a ticket.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: moderator


@risaak wrote:

trying to submit a ticket and it keeps saying error logging in to my community account to submit the ticket. i need to find out why i'm being charged for data when i shouldn't be. is there a moderator that can help me?


@risaak Click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions or send a message though https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: moderator

ok i sent a message. still can't log into submit a ticket though



 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: moderator

@risaak   When using private messages to contact a moderator be sure to include the following: email,  full name and address on the account, ph #, pin #, and be prepared to answer any of these questions: alternate ph # if any, dob,last payment, date, amount, method, last 4 digits of your card and/or security question and answer. Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number will pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up your service times. But don't worry they are pretty quick with responding lately...i should know as i refuse to use simple Simon so this is the only method I use to contact the moderators.

 

What exactly is your data charges issue...did you get the wrong PLAN?

Mayor / Maire

Re: moderator


@risaak wrote:

ok i sent a message. still can't log into submit a ticket though



 


You can submit a ticket or send a private message. You only need to do one.

Please do not do both.