cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@moderator_team

Shamz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I top up my plan and amount due says $45 and also changed my plan. My phone should work but it’s not. It also says my plan is getting expire on jan 3. 

16 REPLIES 16

damenace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks,

My problem was resloved, thanks for all the help from the forum members.

RKM

I am locked out of my account

Phone: 647-xxx-xxxx

Last name: xxxxxxx

First Name: Romeo

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@damenace did you go through both steps of the purchase process?  You can tell by checking your available funds balance in self-serve.  If it's $30, you only completed the first half of the process.  If it's $0, you did both.  Please see here for the two step process in detail.

If you completed both steps, did you also reboot your phone after?  If so and you still can't get any data, then please reach out to the @CS_Agent for assitance.  To do so,click here to send a private message to the @moderator_team. They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue.

In your message please include:

• PM account email address
  • PM phone number
  • Detailed explanation

Note: Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [All times in Toronto/Montreal time zone]. You can message them at any time, and they will respond as soon as possible within those working hours. More information about the community moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

damenace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi, I ran out of data and just purchased $30/1G addon.  I can't seem to be able to use that 1G.

My question is Can I?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kyledugal9 You will need to click here to send a private message to the @moderator_team for assistance. They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue.

In your message please include:

• PM account email address
  • PM phone number
  • Detailed explanation

Note: Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [All times in Toronto/Montreal time zone]. You can message them at any time, and they will respond as soon as possible within those working hours. More information about the community moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Kyledugal9

How do i do so ? 

Kyledugal9

Kyle Dugal

Hello, i just set my phone up last night and some how?! made the mistake of not including texting in my plan. I require texting for my job so if we could please sovle the issue this month rather then the options I am getting. 😞

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kyledugal9

Please remove your phone number and account number from your post - this is a public forum so your information is available to everyone.

Usually changes to accounts required full payment but since you just started, the moderators may be able to help you.  Send them a private message using this link: @CS_Agent, provide them with your name, account number and an explanation of the issue and they will be able to look into the matter for you.

Kyledugal9

Hello! Please help !!!!!!! Just set my phone up and didnt select texting some how on accident?! Please help and add texting to my plan to this month </

timatkins
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oops, sorry. Noob error  -started a new thread elsewhere 😛

timatkins
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello! Can a moderator please PM me about a card verification issue I am getting? 

I've tried a different machine and diffferent browsers, but I cannot complete payment for the plan I want 😞 

Thanks!

Tim

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

8 seconds!!  That is what you beat me by @will13am.  Guess I need to be quicker

Hey, you win some, you lose some.  Maybe electrons are moving faster in the GTA today.

Nah I was just to long winded and a little bit of day dreaming while waking up out here on the West Coast.  Still dark here for a bit I should be sleeping lol

I also have the advantage of being well caffeinated already. 

@will13am wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Hey, you win some, you lose some.  Maybe electrons are moving faster in the GTA today.

Nah I was just to long winded and a little bit of day dreaming while waking up out here on the West Coast.  Still dark here for a bit I should be sleeping lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13 wrote:

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Shamz, I am not quite sure what is exactly wrong with your account.  Anyway, the way to communicate with the moderator team is through private messaging.  This forum is for seeking help from other community members.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.  Good luck with getting your issue resolved.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.