cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile data increment

sabotagelg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there any way to temporary increase data limit?

4 REPLIES 4

sabotagelg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks, sovled the problem

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@sabotagelg wrote:

Is there any way to temporary increase data limit?

It would be cheaper to change the plan and hope the old plan is still there when you want it back. Data add-ons are expensive. Is this a one-time thing? I suggest to average your usage per month and pick your plan based on that.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@sabotagelgYou can purchase 1Gb add ons for $30 or you can temporary change your plan immediately to access more data (and change back to a lower plan asuming it didn't get removed in the interim). Do not if you choose the latter option, the amount you had prepaid already into the plan will be forfeited.

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Getting a data add-on would be the easiest. And the good news is that if you don't use it all up, it rolls over to the next cycle forever until used up.

You can get 1GB for $30 or 200MB for $10. Buying an add-on is a 2-step process, so you'll have to add the funds to your account first, and then buy the add-on.

Another option is to switch plans temporarily, which is especially good if the timing works out for you (e.g., your current 30-day cycle is over soon, and you can sign up for a plan with more data for the amount of time you need it—you just wrote 'temporarly,' no not sure how long you need it).

I think those are your only two options, so I hope one of them works well for you. Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.