obsurv1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

can you buy extra minutes

8 REPLIES 8

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@obsurv1 wrote:

i oly see add-on for long distance 200 min US and Canada, NO plain minutes

There should be four options listed under talk. There should be 200, 400, 500 and roaming. These are your plain minutes. You can use those minutes to make local calls too. best add on is 500 minutes for $5. Its only 1 cent per minute of plain or long distance calling which ever number you call down the street or anywhere in Canada it will work.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@obsurv1 wrote:

not individually and you have to purchase them in bulk with an add-on ahead of time

@obsurv1 wrote:

The Canada wide minutes are on the left hand column (perhaps the second option), in the  add-ons view. 

Edit: @obsurv1  It is the third option below 200 and 400 minutes available on the Add-Ons page in the left hand column.

obsurv1

obsurv1

I am "IN" add on secttion and only see longdistance, I already have a 200 minute long distance add on

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@obsurv1 wrote:

As long as your regular plan is still Active, you can buy Add-on minutes. For just calling within Canada...you can get 500 minutes of Canada wide calling for $5. Those are add-on minutes and any leftover minutes at your renewal will just roll over until you use them up..even if it takes several months to do so.

There's other add-on options to consider if you wish to call outside of Canada also.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sure, in "my account" go to the purchase add ons button by the bottom of the overview page  then pick what you want from that list below.

Need Help? Let's chat.