cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

made a mistake

Robus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello, i just recently joined up with public mobile, like about 5 minutes ago.  and i will be the first to admit that i made a mistgake and choose the wrong button for the wrong plan.  see when  first i selected the 50 dollar plan, it had stated that iu needed to have 52.50 and i had only 50 dollars in vouchers, so i selected the 40 dollar plan and when all was said and done, the balance stated tha ti still had 10 dollars remaining for a balance.  this would mean that there was no tax charged for the 40 dollar plan.   if this is the case is the same true for the 50 dollar plan as well?   how do i change this as it is still very new and fresh and unused on my phone yet or is it possible to do so?  just my thought here, but i think that if the plan is going to be 50 dolalrs and the amounts that you can get from the vouchers are in set increments, that the prices of the plans should be reflected with the tax already implanted in them to equal out to the voucher amounts that we are limited to as not all of us have a credit card to use to make up the difference of a few dollars.  thank you so much for taking the time to read my post here, and i sincerely hope that it can be resolved or at least taken into consideration.   

4 REPLIES 4

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Robus when purchasing vouchers you already pay tax. 

If you want another option use xoom.com

You may be able to get the moderators to reverse this and change your plan. But know they may not change it at all. 

Welcome to Public Mobile!

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Robus 

When you buy a voucher or pay with your credit card, the taxes are added. The plan prices and the add-on prices you see advertised on the PM website do not include any tax.

Even if you plan to pay with vouchers, you can register a credit card on your account. It will allow you to save $2 (plus taxes) off your plan every 30 days.

If you want the higher plan, you can change your plan on the next plan renewal date:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Or if you end up using all your data before your renewal date, you can logon your self-serve account to pay $50 and change your plan immediately.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Robus hi you pay taxes on the voucher. contact Moderators to see if they can help you out

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.