cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

long distance not working

bmmalone21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a long distance add-on which has not been working for the past month. Is there anything that I can do about this? When I make a call I get the message that I usually get when I have ran out of minutes. 

2 REPLIES 2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@bmmalone21 wrote:

I have a long distance add-on which has not been working for the past month. Is there anything that I can do about this? When I make a call I get the message that I usually get when I have ran out of minutes. 

If you can get us a screen shot of your plan overview page that will help us help you .Please remove any personal data.  Things I'd could be is that soonad purchases are two steps and you may have used or all but the screen shot will help

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@bmmalone21 wrote:

@bmmalone21What message does it say exactly? Do you wait until the message is over? Sometimes there is a standard warning before it places the call but if you wait till it to end the call completes. You might find that adding a ”1” to the beginning of your phone call dial might solve the issue.

If that doesn't help give the lost/stolen trick a shot, it seems to fix almost every problem at public mobile. Log into your self serve (my account) CLICK HERE then click “Plan and Add-on” then click “Lost/Stolen Phone” and click “Suspend Service” and click the “logout” button near your name/account balance. Wait 10 minutes. Log back and do the exact same procedure except this time click reactivate service phone found, reboot your phone. This seems to reset you sim / account and may fix your issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.