cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

long distance international contact

doctorsol
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Excuse me,I have purchased the plan cost 15 dollars including the 400min long distance international contact,however,when I try to call my friend in China, it still tell me that I need a  long distance international contact plan.

So what should I do?How to start the plan?

8 REPLIES 8

login to your account and check if your plan is active, and check if you have any mins to make call

doctorsol

I have not add 011 at the first numbers before.Thank U.

doctorsol

My plan is the plan cost 25 dollars per month.

doctorsol

clipboard.png

I have add it.But still can not work.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

You also need to format the number properly. Here are some instructions from country code.org.

https://countrycode.org/china

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@doctorsol wrote:

Excuse me,I have purchased the plan cost 15 dollars including the 400min long distance international contact,however,when I try to call my friend in China, it still tell me that I need a  long distance international contact plan.

Can you confirm you still have minutes left on your plan (log in to your self serve account)?
And I'm assuming you still have minutes left on the add-on.
Make sure you are dialing 011 - 86 - Area Code - Phone Number

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@doctorsol wrote:

Which plan do your have?

You need a plan with call minutes before you can use minute add-on.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

You should be able to call China if you have that add-on. Can you check to see that the add-on shows in your self serve account to start.

Need Help? Let's chat.