cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

long distance add on

chip13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I try to call long distance to the US a recording tells me I do not have an active add on.  When I go to add ons the long distance add on appears on my account.  Please advise!

7 REPLIES 7

@chip13 

Its an honest mistake. Contact the moderators and ask them to exchange the add ons. Its not guaranteed that they will ( nor dó they have to?) but they most likely will....

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chip13 wrote:

How do I eliminate this problem?  Is there an add-on that includes all US rea codes?  When I purchased I was led to believe it covered all the US.

You need to read the note #4 of the Terms and Conditions at the end of  Plan and add-on page.

PM add-on.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

That one does not include the US. You need the 1000 minute US one. Same price.

chip13

rebooting did not work.  A little bait and switch?  I looked at my add-on and it says 300 minutes of international access.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chip13 

Reboot your phone may fix the issue unless you are phone the phone number falls into the area listed in @Triguy post above.

chip13

How do I eliminate this problem?  Is there an add-on that includes all US rea codes?  When I purchased I was led to believe it covered all the US.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Do you have the $15 add-on and not calling the listed area codes ?

1000 U.S. Long Distance Minutes - $15

Calls made to numbers starting with the following six digit combinations are not included in US calling from Canada and will not be completed when dialled: 712-432, 605-562, 641-552, 605-475, 605-477, 712-775, 559-726.

Need Help? Let's chat.