cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cjshepard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am running out of data before the end of the month.   But when I try to login both my gmail address for my home computor and my Iphone are rejected.  what do I do.

P.S.  I have to log into a site to state that I am covid free at the start of wokrk.

7 REPLIES 7

cjshepard

dear RosieR

Thank you for your help.  I think this solves the problem.  I have bought 200mb of data, so hopefully I will have enough data.  Again Thank you and all who replied.

Not computor literate.

@cjshepard 

Check your public mobile text messages from 611 for your pin code that you entered during activation. Sometimes users get confused and use the same pin code for their voicemail so you could always try that.

Try clearing your browser and rebooting your device and then use secret/incognito mode with chrome, firefox or safari and try logging in again.

The $15/1gb data add on is great if you only need a little data to carry you over til renewal and then it will stay on your account to dip into the next time you run out of plan data early.....but if you need almost the whole 1gb until renewal you might want to choose a higher data plan and change your plan now. ( Unless you are on a grandfathered plan you want to keep.)

macsal
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cjshepard wrote:

dear  RosieR

Thanks for the help.  but the system asked for a four digit number.   Before I can type in any number I have to clear the 2 from my phone.   Also I have no record of a 4 digit number.  Did I set up wrong. ? I am not technically literate  and the phone did not come with a manual.

@cjshepard you will need your 4-digit account pin to do things when calling 611.

Check your text messages when you signed up with Public Mobile, it should have been texted to you when you activated.

cjshepard

dear  RosieR

Thanks for the help.  but the system asked for a four digit number.   Before I can type in any number I have to clear the 2 from my phone.   Also I have no record of a 4 digit number.  Did I set up wrong. ? I am not technically literate  and the phone did not come with a manual.

Spudster

@cjshepard 

If by chance you forgot or mis-typed your email address, which is your self serve login address, you may need to contact the moderators to either correct the registered email address or select a different one.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@cjshepard wrote:

I am running out of data before the end of the month.   But when I try to login both my gmail address for my home computor and my Iphone are rejected.  what do I do.

P.S.  I have to log into a site to state that I am covid free at the start of wokrk.

Hi @cjshepard if you cannot log in your self serve account, dial 611 from your device.  You will hear this:

Hello, welcome to Public Mobile. Your next automatic payment will occur at 2:00 am/pm on ____ . Your current account balance is _____.

Main Menu

• To make a payment using a Public Mobile payment voucher or a credit card – press 1
  • To buy an Add-on – press 2
  • To review a summary of your current add-on usage – press 3
  • To check your account balance – press 4
  • To add or remove autopay – 5

To make a payment (press 1 on main menu)

• To make a payment to your account using your payment voucher – press 1
  • To make a payment using a pre-registered credit card – press 2

To make a payment using your pay voucher, press 1

• Please enter the 12-digit pin from your voucher

To make a payment using a pre-registered credit card, press 2

• Please enter your 4-digit account pin number

• The current amount due on your account is _____

• To choose a different amount from a list of amounts than your current balance, press 1

Summary:

To make a payment using 611

• From main menu, press 1
  • to pay by voucher – press 1, enter the 12-digit pin from your voucher
  • to pay by pre-registered credit card – press 2, enter self-serve PIN account, enter amount.

If you cannot pay using your registered credit card, you can buy a PM voucher at Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, London Drugs, mobile stores or your local convenience stores

or, you may buy a voucher from recharge.com for a small fee.  You will see your recharge code directly on the page after completing your payment.  They will also send it to you via email within 5 minutes after ordering.  Sometimes email ends up in your spam folder. Please make sure to check it, so you can use your code as soon as possible.

Please keep us posted

RosieR

REMINDER:  Please do not post any personal information in the forums.  These are public forums and there are quite a number of fraudsters lurking around ready to steal your personal info.

macsal

@cjshepard wrote:

@cjshepard 

Have you tried the "forgot your password" option?

You have logged in before, right?

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

If you made too many attempts you may have been locked out.

Wait an hour then try again...clear cache/cookies, than try opening a tab in incognito tab to log in.

Need Help? Let's chat.