cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

like to port the number

Sulakhan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I like to port my number,  when i sign up with public mobile they can't port the number for me at the time,  I got new number with public mobile,  you need account # from my previous provider in order to port the number.  now i have the account #.   Please help me to port my number.

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Sulakhan, take a look at step 4 of this guide.  That is what you need to do from the self serve account.  Note that ports from Koodo prepaid and PC Mobile postpaid cannot be done in the self serve.  You need moderator team assistance.  I assume you are not affected by this as you mentioned not having the account number available to use in porting previously. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Start-Guide-Setup-Activation-Port-Dat...

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Sulakhan wrote:

Hi I like to port my number,  when i sign up with public mobile they can't port the number for me at the time,  I got new number with public mobile,  you need account # from my previous provider in order to port the number.  now i have the account #.   Please help me to port my number.

@Sulakhan  If your number was not with Koodo prepaid then you can try setting up the port using selfserve. If your previous provider was Koodo Prepaid or PC Mobile then provide the necessary info and submit a ticket.

psf.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.