cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

koodo offer

cork99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

how do u get the koodo offer back  im on 4.5 gb 3g plan wondering i deleted my texts crap 

7 REPLIES 7

Jorno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cork99, below is a topic discussing recent offers to switch to Koodo.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Switching-to-koodo/m-p/254545

Those texts are the same for anyone who received that offer.  I'm sure there are threads in various message board forum websites about these.  The text means nothing.  You either qualify or not.  In fact, some people who qualify for a particular offer will never receive the text message because they are either blocking them using some messaging app or they have unsubsribed from receiving the messages.  Eligigibility for these offers are based soley on the Public Mobile plan that you are on and your phone number.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@cork99, if you are interested in migrating, you really don't need the text.  Your qualifying number is all that is required.  The promo code is universal to all qualified accounts. 

cork99

i got the one with 6 gbthen i did that code after got 4gb 

cork99

i did that before its still nothing

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@cork99 wrote:

how do u get the koodo offer back  im on 4.5 gb 3g plan wondering i deleted my texts crap 

If you got the text the first time you can text the word “offer” (no quotes) to 5132 or 5133 and if you are eligible for an offer it may text you back with that offer

cork99

do u have to pay extra month just to get it or luxk of the draw 

Need Help? Let's chat.