cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue about my plan

huizhi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My plan include 250 MB data at 3G speed.

Why I can't find the 250MB data in 'My Data & Add-Ons' ?

Thank you,

Yin Huizhi

4 REPLIES 4

250 MB is not a lot, so make sure that all unnecessary data usage on your phone is turned off. Background data only where absolutely necessary, WiFi assist off, OS at app updates on wifi etc

If you want to send MMS from your phone's messaging app, your data connection needs to be on, but it will not account towards your data bucket. If on the other hand you use FB messenger, WhatsApp, TextNow or any other data based messaging service, it will use data from your bucket. As does sinconizing messages between your phone and computer (like Google message)

If you are using iMessage you need to adjust the settings according to what channel you want it to use. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@huizhi wrote:

Hello,

Thank you,

Yin Huizhi

If you don't see it under 'my data and add-ons' in your overview page after you login into your account, then you have used it all up?

PM is gifting 1GB data and 400 international LD mins to all customers, you just need to log into your account and accept the free offers, but the website is overwhelmed and you may need to wait until it's less busy to get this offer.  It's available unitl Dec. 25th, so there's no rush to get today unless you have no data right now and you cannot wait until your renewal cycle because it's too long.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@huizhi wrote:

Hello,

Thank you,

Yin Huizhi

If it is not listed in your add-on section it means it has been consumed and you are out of data.  

GOOD NEWS, have you added the 1GB of free data that PM is giving all customers?  You can do that by going into purchase add-ons in your selfe serve account.  you can also add 400 minutes of international calling (18 countries) for free as well!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@huizhi wrote:

Hello,

Thank you,

Yin Huizhi

If the add-on counter for a data or minute bucket is not listed anymore, you have used up all your data  / minutes.

Need Help? Let's chat.