cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

international calls is not working

Slinxci
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have 400 minues long distance add-on, and tried to call my grandparents in China, I use exist code+ country code+ province code + fixed line telephone number. There is always a error, I can not call fixed line telephone. but it works, when I call a cellphone. if this add-on only work to international cellphone,or I have to change setting to make it work to fixed line telephone.

7 REPLIES 7

loganjmenzies
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi there, unfortunately you may have to file a ticket for a moderator to help under the get help tab at the top

WilliamXu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just tried to call China, it is working for me by this pattern exit code + country code + area code + phone number, e.g. 011 86 755 86268922

sbreakin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Cool. My second solution badge. I hope I was able to help solve the international call.
The 2 steps to add funds then buy/ add the add on is unusual. Happy dialing...

sbreakin

Hmm this seems odd.  I haven't read of any restriction on business vs landline - although i know some countries have different rates for these.

I also checked & both CHina & Hong Kond are listed in countries.

It also looks like you followed the instructions in this thread:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Calling-an-international-phone-number/t...

You have confirmed that you added funds & then added the international add on (it's a 2 step process).  If you have funds left then it didn't go through correctly.

ALthough I seem to recall that you made some calls ok.

From thread above:

If there is an issue with calling an International number, ensure the following:

1. Correct dialing pattern (exit code + country code + area code + phone number) is used

2. Overseas Long Distance minutes are remaining on your subscription

3. Overseas Long Distance includes calling Canadian and US long distance numbers

Public-International-Long-Distance-Countries-Eng.jpg

jeffster1970

Perhaps if you could you could look up a number for me to try out, obvisouly not a household but perhaps a business...see if it's a your issue or PM issue. 

@Slinxci wrote:

@neatooo wrote:

that add-on might be for north america calls only.

No, it includes international calls to18 countries.

Slinxci
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@neatooo wrote:

No, it includes international calls to18 countries.

neatooo

I was wrong. It should work.

Unfortunately it is time to contact the mods and it`ll take 24-48 hours. Please include sim#, phone#, email used during activation, and detailed description of what happened.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

Need Help? Let's chat.