cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

international calling

lordp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

can I make calls to and from Argentina with my Public Mobile plan?

9 REPLIES 9

Check out Shaw's prepaid calling card. No expiry or connection fees, real phone call through access #, not VoIP, and you don't need to go find a physical card in a store:

https://support.shaw.ca/t5/phone-articles/shaw-prepaid-calling-plan/ta-p/5253

Suadad

Unfortunately it is not included.

• International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

You could purchase a LD calling card or use wi-fi apps like Skype, TextNow, or WhatsApp.

petesinfloor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Includes all above countries

Misia

CICI Calling Cards are great to buy in most convinience stores and supermarkets (Sobeys etc.) You have an option of $5 or $10 calling cards. Some of them have expiry dates and some don't. All the instructions how to call are written on the cards you choose. The rates for Argentina: 

Argentina Phone Card$ 0.008
Argentina B.A. cellular Phone Card$ 0.07
Argentina Buenos Aires Phone Card$ 0.005
Argentina Cellular Phone Card$ 0.07
Argentina Cordoba Phone Card$ 0.008
Argentina La Plata Phone Card$ 0.008
Argentina Mar Del Plata Phone Card$ 0.008
Argentina Mendoza Phone Card$ 0.008
Argentina Rosario Phone Card$ 0.008

Kaleden
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The 400 minutes includes the countries listed. 
nternational calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

The LD add-on includes all the listed countries.

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Triguy wrote:

• International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

You could purchase a LD calling card or use wi-fi apps like Skype, TextNow, or WhatsApp.

So the free gift of 400 international minutes include the countries above or just Can and USA?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lordp wrote:

can I make calls to and from Argentina with my Public Mobile plan?

Public Mobile offers no way to call Argentina. And definitely not from there. VOIP or those toll free calling cards are what I can think of as options.

Need Help? Let's chat.