cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incorrect plan

tom01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i signed up for a plan a month ago. today i went on my account and noticed that it was not the one that i thought i signed up for. i called the business that i got the plan from. there was no help their at all. i was told to talk to a computer, stupid method.

how do i get in touch with a real person to get my account straightened out. i will pay extra for this service.

5 REPLIES 5

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@tom01 wrote:

i signed up for a plan a month ago. today i went on my account and noticed that it was not the one that i thought i signed up for. i called the business that i got the plan from. there was no help their at all. i was told to talk to a computer, stupid method.

how do i get in touch with a real person to get my account straightened out. i will pay extra for this service.

Hi @tom01 if it was the wrong plan, just follow @JoyLuck instructions above to get the correct plan for you.  The business that activated your account does not have access to your account so they could not help you after activation.  If you don't want to talk to PM chatbot SIMon, PM has an impressive online community where chances are someone has already had the same issue as you and the answer is sitting there waiting for you.  That's us, fellow customers!  

If you are still unhappy, you can send a private message to the Moderator_Team here.

We hope you'd stay, but if you need person-to-person service, PM is not for you.

Best wishes!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tom01 

Sorry.  PM does not have call center and passes the saving to their customer.  The store rep should have told you before activate a PM plan for your.

PM support is by creating a support ticket for help using using the ? button at the bottom right corner of this page.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@tom01 

I can understand your frustration with this. Unfortunately, PM is a prepaid service for each 30-day block. You will have to change your plan from self serve. If it makes you feel any better, you are still paying the lowest for your service than most people.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@tom01 wrote:

What's done is done for now. Log into your account and click Change Plan then select the plan you want. You can change plan now or change at next renewal. If you change now, you'll loose whatever current balance of talk/text/data you have and there's no refunds or prorating here.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@tom01 wrote:

You can go into self service and change your plan. Note that if you change your plan immediately there is no credit for the unused portion.

plansupdate.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.