cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

immediate help needed: mobile network not available

bwuxiaop
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

Currently, my phone displays "mobile network is not available". I tried to reset the phone, reinsert my sim card like the solution provided previously on this forum, and yet it still didn't fix the issue. The phone should be activated since I just made an autopayment at the start of this month.   

Please help me as soon as you can, 

Thank you.

12 REPLIES 12

This is what one of my plans show.  You’re seeing a number where I see account Status Active.?

Sample Overview page imageSample Overview page image

Interesting. 

@bwuxiaop wrote:

For me, it only displays a numeric value instead of a word of status but thanks anyways.

If you find out why, let us know. I haven't seen that before.

bwuxiaop

For me, it only displays a numeric value instead of a word of status but thanks anyways.

Yes @stonechucker , there is a parrot in here. Lol ! I guess I should look at all the posts before posting.

On the Overview page just under the grey box that says "Available Funds" it says "Account Status: Active.

@bwuxiaop wrote:

Under which UI or section in Self-serve can I check if my account is "active" ?

My account has been active until this day.

Look on the Overview page of the Self-Serve website.  IT will display just under the shaded area.  Active, Suspended, Expired are possible values listed.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@bwuxiaopCan you find another known working phone and swap the SIM cards? That will eliminate whether it is Public Mobile's problem or a problem with your phone.

Try the lost phone trick. To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose  Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose  Lost/Stolen Phone  tab.  The choose  Suspend Service  tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found  Another thing to also try, would be adding a $1 payment to reactive your account.   If you still have problems tthen  contact a moderator by messaging them.   Moderator can be reached at  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

bwuxiaop

Under which UI or section in Self-serve can I check if my account is "active" ?

My account has been active until this day.

bwuxiaop

I've been using the same phone with the auto-payment for a long time. Today is my 1st time experiencing this.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@bwuxiaop , can you please check that the self serve does show account status as active.  Did you restore the account from a suspended state.  Sometimes, a lost phone/found phone toggle is needed to reset the service.  If all else fails, you might need to seek moderator team assistance to make things work again.  Please give the self serve options a try before going for moderator team assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bwuxiaop wrote:

Hi, 

Currently, my phone displays "mobile network is not available". I tried to reset the phone, reinsert my sim card like the solution provided previously on this forum, and yet it still didn't fix the issue. The phone should be activated since I just made an autopayment at the start of this month.   

Please help me as soon as you can, 

Thank you.

How long have you had the phone? And did you get it new or used?

Can you get into your mobile network settings and make sure you're on auto or scan for and connect to Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.