cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i lost my sim card

arif786
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi there i lost my sim card  m phone number is 437xxxxxxx how do i get same number and sim card

8 REPLIES 8

@arif786

If you want a sim card shipped to you, one can be purchased online for $10.   Here's where you can buy one:  https://store.publicmobile.ca/cart

In any event, it's not a good idea to post your personal information here.  Anyone in the world with internet access can read your message.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@arif786,  I'm only guessing, but I would think that @paulie would probably expect you to pick it up from him.

Also, you should not put your address in a public post.  I recommend you edit your post and clear out (or X-out) your address.

arif786
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ok this my address 702 brimorton dr m1g 2r9. if you can send me sim card, i will appreciate.

thank you reply me soon please 

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@paulie wrote:

I'll give you a sim for free if you are close by (Markham area) , then just update your account online with new sim card#.

PM me if you need. 

@paulie very nice of you, Santa arrived in January 

Mana
Mayor / Maire

That's really nice of you @paulie. Thanks. 

If you are not in Markham then please try nearest Walmart or if you are close to a mall then try wow mobile or k Mobile

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'll give you a sim for free if you are close by (Markham area) , then just update your account online with new sim card#.

PM me if you need. 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

If you still have an active account you call go to a local Walmart or K-Mobile or WOW Wireless to get a sim card, and activate via Self-Serve.

You can also purchase a SIM online via the Public Mobile website.

If your account has been expired for more than 90 days, your number will have been recycled into the pool for new activations.

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Please edit your post to NOT show your phone number as this is a public forum.

You'll need to buy another SIM card - after doing so you can enter its number in the Self-Serve site. You won't lose your phone number from this. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.