cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have the $10 50/50 plan and i am being charged for incoming minutes

fatfrog
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i was under the impression that all incoming minutes were free, is this not correct ?

11 REPLIES 11

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@yeni554 the plan is workig as it should,   it does not include free incoming.

if you are running our of minutes either upgrade the plan to one that has unlimited minutes incoming or outgoing) or buy long distance minutes. 

if you do not need text you can get provincial calling for $20 or provincial talk and text for $25.

yeni554
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yes I have the same problem,I been charged incoming minutes to and I have this plan just last 3 days

Unfortunately, no one in Canada currently offers unlimited incoming minutes anywhere close to this price.

Wind Mobile use to have an unlimited incoming, $0/month plan.  You just had to keep it active by topping up the account every 30, 180, or 360 days.  Unless you are able to take over someone's old plan that had such a feature and price, there isn't anything with unlimmited incoming calls in the $10 price range.  The closest you'd get now would be the unlimited calling plans here at Public.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@fatfrog ya unfortunately the $10 plan is not unlimited incoming.  PM is pretty good with clearly stating what is offered and what is not.  I wish it was unlimited incoming though, would have a lot of people on a plan like that, and my referrals would be through the roof.

As the others mentioned just add on the $8 for 200 minutes or the $15 for 400 minutes.  Recently my dad was talking to me and got cut off, then I went on his account and saw that he used up his 50 minute allowance before the month ended a few days ago.  So immediately I applied the $15 add on for 400 minutes, and pretty much within about 1 minute of paying for the feature I was able to call him and everything was working perfectly.  

In essence you're paying an additional $1.25 for 33 minutes/mth but with the ability to use up as much of that 400 minutes at any time, and then on top of that you get the 50 minutes guaranteed every month.  $10/mth plus $1.25, minus auto top up credit $2 is $9.25/mth.  Not bad, then your community contributions, referral credits, and anniversary, you can easily get this bill down to $0 no problem.

srlawren

@mimmo no worries, I figured it was a typo 😉

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo

opps my bad thanks @srlawren

srlawren

@mimmo wrote:

buy either of the long distance minutes under teh addon section.  either $8 for 200 minutes or 400 (limited countries for $14)

@mimmo @fatfrog tiny correction:  the 400 min long-distance bundle is $15, not $14.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

fatfrog

many thanks !

mimmo

buy either of the long distance minutes under teh addon section.  either $8 for 200 minutes or 400 (limited countries for $1415)

fatfrog

how do i do that ?

and thanks btw

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@fatfrog, with these limited plans, all minutes are chargeable.  It is incoming text that are free.  You can buy add-on minutes quite cheaply. 

Need Help? Let's chat.