cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to top up credit

marilynhans
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

trying to purchase add-on while travelling abroad.  Need approximatly $22 extra in order to do so.  How do I add credit to my account via credit card so I can purchase this add-on?  

I have asked several people to look with me and still we cannot figure it out.  Please consider adding this button/feature in a more visible part of the website. As things are I am currently not able to give my money to Public Mobile, which does not benefit anybody. 

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@geopublic wrote:

@marilynhans  The only add-on that work abroad would be the US Roaming add-ons.

@marilynhans and by "abroad", @geopublic means "while travelling in the USA, only"

EDIT:  @dabr beat me to it.  Had the tab open too long before responding!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@marilynhans wrote:

trying to purchase add-on while travelling abroad.  Need approximatly $22 extra in order to do so.  How do I add credit to my account via credit card so I can purchase this add-on?  

I have asked several people to look with me and still we cannot figure it out.  Please consider adding this button/feature in a more visible part of the website. As things are I am currently not able to give my money to Public Mobile, which does not benefit anybody. 

Where are you travelling to?  Because as noted by @geopublic  PM only has an option for roaming if you travel to the US, otherwise you would require a local SIM or rely upon wifi apps.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@marilynhans wrote:

@marilynhans  The only add-on that work abroad would be the US Roaming add-ons. All other add-ons require that you are in Canada for them to work.

If you have registered your credit card within selfserve you can login into your account and fund your account via a one-time payment from your credit card.

If you don't have a credit card on file you can purchase vouchers online via ding.com or recharge.com.

Hope this helps.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Pretty visible to me

Screenshot_20190905_184725.jpg

GR
Mayor / Maire

@marilynhans is your credit card already set up on you account for auto pay?  If so just click make a payment on the overview page and add the amount you want!  If it's not  then click the payment tab on the overview page and you'll see add a credit card, manage autopay and manage a credit card 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

At top by your balance..click "make payment"

It will give two options pay monthly bill amount or select an amount.

Do select an amount. Enter amount you want to add to your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.