cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to refund the payment

nilyyq
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

last week when all my data was used out, I brought $15 1G add_on data. But still, no data showed up on my account. I thought that might be a system error. can anyone help me with how to refund that money. thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@nilyyq 

If the money is showing in your available funds (as per the picture below), just leave it there for the next renewal or use it to buy the data add-on now:

HALIMACS_0-1617414419002.png

Here's the process to purchase add-ons:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase'
  5. Some users have reported needing to reboot their phone.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

Sorry there's no refunds here. Maybe you just deposited the money in your account.  Now you should go back and buy the data.

@nilyyq wrote:

last week when all my data was used out, I brought $15 1G add_on data. But still, no data showed up on my account. I thought that might be a system error. can anyone help me with how to refund that money. thank you 

If you tried to purchase a data add-on when there isn't enough funds in your Public Mobile account balance, the process only adds a top up to your account. Check if the $15 is stil in your account.  If it's still there, it can be used towards a future plan renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.