cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

holiday bonus add on

andrew67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received the holiday 1 gb add on- is that a one time thing or a monthly thing? is there an expiry date for using that 1 gb?

6 REPLIES 6

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

expire when you use it up...

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

After plan data expires, the gifted data kicks in and will not expire until completely used up.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@andrew67 wrote:

I received the holiday 1 gb add on- is that a one time thing or a monthly thing? is there an expiry date for using that 1 gb?

It was a one-time gift that remains on your account until fully consumed.

It's the equivalent to buying the 1 GB add-on. It's perfect for backup use when you run out of your plan data.

FYI PM also gifted every customer 1 GB of data back in Autumn 2019. Who knows what other surprises PM may be planning for us in the future.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It was a one time bonus.  It will remain in your account until it is used up.  If you have plan data then once you have depleted it then the 1GB bonus would be used.

Until used up.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@andrew67 wrote:

It's one time. It does not expire.

@andrew67 wrote:

It's one time. It does not expire.

Need Help? Let's chat.