cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

future plan change pay early

bd23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I read a post about if you have a future plan change planned and if for some reason your autopay doesn’t work, and the plan promo is gone by that time, you will miss that opportunity so they recommended you pay a day or two early to avoid this. If you’re setup for autopay how can you pay a day or two early?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

@Luddite, great pickup on that portion of the post.  Was to early still waking up and only answered the how to make a payment portion.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@bd23 If autopay fails, the moderators will restore your promo plan. You will not lose it unless you fail to pay for 90 days after expiry date.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@bd23, if you go into your self serve and make a payment the money will come off of your credit card and go into available funds and sit there until there is a renewal

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.