cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

first time paying online

jlmartin71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

This is my first time paying online as the first month was done in store, so please bare with me.

My account says that I have $40 in available funds to use.  My account is due to be renewed on the 16th and the plan will cost $35.  Will I need to add any extra money to my account or will the $35 be taken from my available funds?

Thanks!!

JM

4 REPLIES 4

mike7095sk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good to Know, i singed up with the free month, and have a blance and i also got a text.

jlmartin71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Perfect thank you!!

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@jlmartin71

I will add you will still receive a text saying that your account is due but you will notice in the text that it says to ignore the text if you have sufficient funds.

Also if you have autopay enabled it will draw from your available funds before it withdraws from your CC or visa debit.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@jlmartin71 wrote:

Hello

This is my first time paying online as the first month was done in store, so please bare with me.

My account says that I have $40 in available funds to use.  My account is due to be renewed on the 16th and the plan will cost $35.  Will I need to add any extra money to my account or will the $35 be taken from my available funds?

Thanks!!

JM

Hi and welcome. Yes it will draw from your available funds first so you will not need to add any extra as long as you do not use those funds for something else like an add-on.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Need Help? Let's chat.