cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

family plans

davinderkaur
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

any deal or something for family if we use 2 or 3 number ...?

10 REPLIES 10

2013yg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

it will last long till' u used all. i believe. Last year i got , i still have it.

they seem not to plan to have family plan,  apparently some wants one, easier to manage and allocation.

@pkaraa 

If you are interested in switching to public mobile make sure you register (for the current 2nd month free promotion) 3 separate emails that you would want to activate your accounts with....for security you may want to create pm specific emails that you would only use for your phone accounts(s).You will have til Christmas day to activate.

@pkaraa 

To redeem

Available today until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

To use - it stays on your account until you use it all up. Even if it takes to next holiday season it will stay on your account.

Happy Holidays!

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

How long the 2gb holiday giveaway for?

sahildeepsingh

Unfortunately PM does not offer family plans

but you try this plans $15 $25 when you activate don't forget promo code 2GB extra 

thanks 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@sahildeepsingh 

Please choose the 3 vertical dots and edit your post to remove referral code. Posting your referral code  is not allowed in this community.

@computergeek541 

dots.jpg

bhavpate4

No family plan in PM.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately, PM does not offer family plans.  You could setup multiple $15.  Each account requires a separate sim, email, and phone number.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@davinderkaur ,

I wish! 

Use the referral code from one to get your rewards on the others...there is your deal/bonus.

Remember, only one email per phone number/account.

Need Help? Let's chat.