cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

do you find your data enough or should i upgrade ?????

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

7 REPLIES 7

ryanrudolf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My data is with Fido at 3GB and it barely makes it at the end of the billing cycle. But with the covid19 situation I am staying indoors and mostly on wifi my data is never used up.

Maybe try getting the data add-on especially that its on a 50% discount and the add-on never expires!

jimbobs
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

Only you can decide whether you "should" upgrade or not.  My advice: use your plan normally for a few months and see what your data needs actually are.  Use actual usage data to back your decision making.

I have the $15 plan so only a small amount of data.  I've only ever come close to using that up on one occasion because I had an Internet access issue at home.  Now I have two gigs added because of promos and haven't ever needed to use them.

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you, your answer was helpful.

Drizzy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well i have the 5gb plan and honestly it is plenty. I was given a gb add on for xmas

as well as another (forget when) and o have yet to use any of them. Depending on what you do with the data but i play games and watch videos a bit. Checking the home cameras seems to use more than one would expect. 5gb does me but of course one can use up 5gb quicker than others. All depends on your needs. Run a 30 day test and see what you use.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519  My recommendation would be to take advantage of Public's current 1 GB data add-on promo for $15 (50% OFF). The add-on never expires and can be used as backup in the event that you ever run out of data during your 30 day plan period.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

Are you talking about speed or quantity?  For me my plan is fine in both of those

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519  try your plan for a cycle, and if you find it doesn't, then change it. Here's an article on switching plans https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.