cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data usage

Redfisher
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to figure out my monthly data usage as I think I should change my plan from the $35 one to the $25 one.  I can see my currrent usage for this month but want to know approximately how much I use each of the past few months.  Is there any way to see totals not jsut the actual amounts on each usage? 

4 REPLIES 4

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Redfisher 

Your self-serve account shows usage summary only for the current cycle/period.
You can see daily usage history, but you would have to add up these pages manually.

Your best bet to see usage for previous cycles is your phone. Look under mobile data settings.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Redfisher 

There is no easy way to get 30 days data usage for previous months.  You can use the usage history to list addyour usage and all data manually for 30 days.

If your renewal date is a few days away, you can watch your running total of data usage for the current cycle on your overview page.

Krystle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

at the top of your main page, in light blue/green on the far right there is a tab for Usage History... it lists your calls also but it also lists your data usage per day. There is a seach feature where you can enter the time frame you want to seach.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Redfisher  For that it's best to use the built in data usage app on you device. Just enter the date range and it should give you a good idea of how much data you used.

Need Help? Let's chat.