cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: data usage/data remaining

I checked an there is no web data listed, so maybe it's a glitch

I took screen shots as you mentioned for proof thanks. Has this happened before to any of you ?

Mayor / Maire

Many people have claimed it has happened but in most cases we have found it to be a mistake. Where you have looked and seen 55Mb it makes me think you are not mistaken. If your able to get to the bottom of it, I would love to know the result.

Yes it is, I have screenshots proving it.  I came from lucky since they use to gouge data for mms I came here to rid myself of that now I have this experience,  I'm sure with my evidence they can reverse it 

Screenshot_20190812-202326_Chrome.jpg

Why is the data statement summary not legible?

Mayor / Maire

That's all you can do. I would hope that you'll get the benefit of the doubt. If it's a glitch as you suspect, it's certainly PM's fault and not yours.

I have been with the company for less than one week and this has been a pretty good experience up until now. 

How long does it take for moderators to respond on average?

Mayor / Maire

People say 2 hrs to 48 hours, but it has been on the outside of that lately in some cases. You might have to be patient or consider an add on if you need data. It's expensive, but if it's necessary for you, you'll just have to bite that bullet. Maybe they'll take your situation into consideration when they make a decision. They have access to alot more than we have, in the back end, so I'm thinking they should be able to identify the problem when they get to you.dataaddons.PNG

Thanks for your response,  you have made me feel comfortable in this PM community...

Mayor / Maire

Thanks, enjoyed it. Pass it on. @KMan32