cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: data usage/data remaining

@mkhochta if you go on your My Account portal and right in that first screen as soon as you log in will show your data usage right beneath your rewards.  If it says "You currently don't have any Add ons on your account", then that means you've used up your data for this cycle.  If you're still able to browse then you're most likely on WIFI and don't realize it.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm not able to see my data. I have 1gb and I only used 55 mb thus far. Now I can't  see my balance. I still can send mms. Please help

Mayor / Maire

If you don't see any remaining data then it means you have used up your allotment.  Click on view usage button to see your activity.  You would need to either wait your renewal date or purchase an add-on.

I know many have responded this however I have been on wifi the whole entire time and my data is turned off. I only turn data on to send mms and then switch off right after 

Mayor / Maire

@KMan32 wrote:

I know many have responded this however I have been on wifi the whole entire time and my data is turned off. I only turn data on to send mms and then switch off right after 

@KMan32  As others have mentioned just access your selfserve account and review your usage logs to see when and how the data was used up.

I have checked that but it wouldn't give me a summary just says 

If a feature is not listed above, it may have been fully consumed and no longer available for use. 

Your Data & Add-On limit will show the total min./MB available on your account at the time of your last Add-On purchase. 

Will it still give you a log if your data was exhausted?

U.S. Roaming Add-Ons expire after 10 days. Any unused data expires at the end of the U.S. Roaming Add-On. Add-Ons that are not U.S. Roaming related do not have expiry dates. Any remaining data or minutes in your Add-On will continue to roll over until they are used up. In-plan data expires at the end of your renewal cycle. It does not roll over to your next 30 or 90-day cycle.

Screenshot_20190812-184831_Chrome.jpg

Mayor / Maire

@KMan32 wrote:

Just a little more info...like Available Funds and due date.

Add up the MB usage in your details log starting from your renewal date. Maybe the data didn't get reset at renewal.

I just opened the plan up 4 days ago I had 55.940 mb before I got the above error. I didn't go on the internet at all just sent mms. I hope the moderator can fix it for me this isn't a great first experience. 

Mayor / Maire

If you login to self serve and got to Plans and Add-ons -> Usage History set the dates from your last renewal date and todays date, they system will list all your usage.

Click twice (not double click, but click two times) on Data Usage on the chart below and all your data usage will come to the top. If it totals 55Mb, take a screen shot and provide it to the moderator that contacts you. This will be proof positive that you did not use all your data.

datausage.PNG