cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data top up not credited to my account

rurid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

for the last two months I have received notifications that I have used all my data so I have paid to add extra data, but haven't gotten that data!

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rurid  buying add-ons is a 2 steps process, add the amount onto My Account, then go back and buy the Add-ons.  Did you do the 2nd step?

If you have done the 2nd step, actual buying of the add-on, you should see the data you bought appear on the Overview Tab of My Account, you see that there?  Also, if you go to Payment->Transaction history, it should also confirm that you have bought the Data Add-ons.  Do you see that ?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@rurid wrote:

for the last two months I have received notifications that I have used all my data so I have paid to add extra data, but haven't gotten that data!

@rurid 

Do you see the value of the data addons added to your Available Funds area?

If so, you must go back and add the addon to your account.

Also, these notifications you are receiving...are they a text from Public Mobile? If so, than yes, you are likely reaching those limits. 

But note, phones can also be set with limits and data warnings. So if this is your phone/device telling you this warning, be sure the start date is inline with your plan start date.

NOTE: Public Mobile plans are 30 days (not monthly).

FYI, if you notice you are using more data than the amount of DATA in you PLAN, maybe consider changing your plan on your next renewal to one that has more data...unless of course you are on the $50 one already (the highest available) OR you on in a grandfathered plan that you do not want to lose.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rurid , add-on purchase is a 2 step process.  Do you see account funds in your account.  If so then you have only completed step 1.  

Need Help? Let's chat.