cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data not working

DM19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I do not have data and I paid my bill over 24 hrs ago! It was a little late -- my plan expired on March 17, but I didn't immediately remember.

What do I do now that the call centre is no more?

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DM19 wrote:

I do not have data and I paid my bill over 24 hrs ago! It was a little late -- my plan expired on March 17, but I didn't immediately remember.

@DM19 

I know it sounds a little weird but try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DM19 wrote:

@DM19 when you sign into your account, everything looks good?  It shows that your plan status is Active and includes data (scroll down a bit to see that)?  If everything looks good from the plan standpoint, you may need to message the mods by clicking the link and sending them a private message...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.