cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data add on

LPCadieux
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wanted to add data to my plan. Will it take effect immediately? If I want to remove it later, can I do that as well?

5 REPLIES 5

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

They get added to your account right away. If you make a mistake and order the wrong one the moderators are really nice and will probably fix it for you and get you the right one. They did that for me when I made a mistake and they fixed it up right away.

macIntosh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes It will take affective immediately once you add the ad on you should probably turn off your phone and on again for a reset.  About the refund I am not sure. I can look in to it though!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey LPCadieux,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The data addon will be immediately activated, and a phone restart is recommended. The addon will only be removed after it's fully used, and will not automatically renew itself.

Let me know if everything is clear and if you have other questions 🙂

Tony

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@LPCadieux  yes the data addon takes effect immediately. And stays on your account until used up.  You can't take it off again. Pm is prepaid. No refunds.

It's a 2 step process.  Add funds then buy addon. Here's an article on buying add ons  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

See below on how to do it

20200417_204130.jpg

Stay safe. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

All add-ons don't expire and will remain in your account until they are used up.  The exception are US roaming add-ons expire 10 days after purchase.  The add-ons won't be used until you have depleted your plan minutes/ texts or data.

Need Help? Let's chat.